The Steel Canopy offers the latest in luxury and technology in utility vehicle canopies.
- Smooth Colour Coded - matched to the vehicles exterior paint finish
- Tailgate Window Demister - the only ute canopy with a demister
- Interior Light - with a three way switch that can be activated manually or by the tailgate
- The Double Rotary Lock System - gives greater security for your cargo
- Hidden Clamp System
- Rail Mount Design - ensures that the seam of the canopy smoothly meets the contours of the tray line, and is compatible with or without a liner
- Roof Rails provide a factory style finish as well as allowing fitting of roof racks
- Tailgate engineered to automotive standards and extensively tested
- In the event of an accident the steel construction gives greater strength. If the canopy is damaged it can be repaired in the same manner as your vehicle
- The painting process applied ensures that the paint finish is the best possible match to the vehicle
- The Steel Ute Canopy has the capacity to carry loads whilst roof racks are fitted without the need for internal bracing. Rated to 100kg. Compatible with leading brand roof racks
- Made and tested to OEM specifications, the canopy is widely used by vehicle manufacturers as genuine equipment in Europe/USA
- Environmentally friendly, a major portion is recyclable.
- The steel canopy is built on a production line using the same technology to build motor vehicles
- The manufacturing process for the Steel Ute Canopy combines IS09001 certification quality with modern CAD and CAD/CAM systems to create a final product that is durable, strong and styled to accentuate the vehicle design. Vehicle manufacturers utilise the same CAD/CAM system in the making of a motor vehicle
- The Steel Ute Canopy is made from the same quality and strength steel used in motor vehicles, and is zinc plated for extra durability
- Welding is carried out robotically to achieve consistent quality standards
- The painting process for the canopy is the same process used for a new vehicle - a four step painting and baking process. First a primer coat is applied, followed by the initial paint coat, a second paint coat and finally the third coat.
- Each and every individual canopy is tested for water leakage